Cycle hire is included as part of your cycle tour, We offer a range of quality Dawes English or hybrid 24 speed cycles to suit all sizes. Dawes bicycles was formed in 1906 by Charles Dawes; this classic English brand is known for it’s high-quality, British-made bicycles, and we are often complimented on the quality of the bicycles that are provided as part of the tour. We also ensure that the bikes are well-look after and maintained on a regular basis.
What else is included as part of the Cycle Tour?
- Luggage transfer
- Pickup from local railway station when you start your tour, and drop-off at the end of your tour
- Day pack – Including a toolkit, cycle lock, pump and helmets
- Map of local cycle routes sent prior to tour
- Good Accommodation (with full breakfast included)
- Full support if you run into any mechanical difficulties
- Limited personal accident insurance for persons aged 10-75 years.
Depending on how long you decide to visit us for, our tours range from 3 days/2 nights to 7 days/6 nights.
From the moment we pick you up at the train station, we will be on hand to ensure that every moment of time you spend on our cycle tours are as enjoyable and memorable as possible. We very much look forward to welcoming you to the Cotswolds.
Please use the contact form below to enquire about our tours: