Based in Chipping Campden for the first two days this tour allows for a ride into Stratford-upon-Avon and exploration of Shakespeare’s houses, Trinity Church and Harvard House. Cycling through the Cotswolds visiting Upper and Lower Slaughter arriving at Bourton-on-the-Water. Last two nights are spent in Woodstock where a tour of Blenheim Place is a must along with a visit to the ‘Dreaming Spires’ of Oxford.
• 24 speed ‘Dawes’ English touring/hybrid cycle
• Day bag, toolkit and helmet included
• Detailed cycling routes and map mailed to you before the start of your tour
• Quality accommodation with private bathroom and full ‘English’ breakfast
• All luggage transfers
• Collection from our local railway station (1 hour 35 minutes from London)
• Delivery back to mainline railway station for your onward journey
• Full mechanical backup
Tour Price – 885 GBP per person (based on two people sharing)
Contact us for more information!