Starting in Chipping Campden cycle to Sudeley Castle home of Katherine Parr, the last wife of Henry VIII, and Stanway House. Cycling through the Cotswolds visiting Upper and Lower Slaughter arriving at Bourton-on-the-Water. Last two nights are spent in Woodstock where a tour of Blenheim Palace is a must along with a visit to the ‘Dreaming Spires’ of Oxford.
Included in your cycling tour –
• 24 speed ‘Dawes’ English touring/hybrid cycle
• Day bag, toolkit and helmet included
• Detailed cycling routes and map mailed to you before the start of your tour
• Quality accommodation with private bathroom and full ‘English’ breakfast
• All luggage transfers
• Collection from our local railway station (1 hour 35 minutes from London)
• Delivery back to mainline railway station for your onward journey
• Full mechanical backup
Tour Price – 885 GBP per person (based on two people sharing)
Contact us for more information!