Based in Chipping Campden, this tour allows more time for excursions into the Cotswolds as well as visiting Stratford-upon-Avon. Cycle southwards to the Slaughters and Stow-on-the-Wold as well as Snowshill with its National Trust Manor House and Arts and Crafts garden returning via the village of Broadway.
Included in your cycling tour -
• 24 speed ‘Dawes’ English touring/hybrid cycle
• Day bag, toolkit and helmet included
• Detailed cycling routes and map mailed to you before the start of your tour
• Quality accommodation with private bathroom and full ‘English’ breakfast
• All luggage transfers
• Collection from our local railway station (1 hour 35 minutes from London)
• Delivery back to mainline railway station for your onward journey
• Full mechanical backup
Tour Price – 375 GBP per person (based on two people sharing)
Contact us for more information!