Starting in Chipping Campden there are many lovely gardens including Kiftsgate Court garden and Hidcote Manor Garden. Biking through Broad Campden with its thatched cottages. Riding along the top of the escarpment with outstanding views see and smell the Lavender farm before arriving in Winchcombe. Visit Manor Houses and Medieval Hales Abbey before pedalling out into Worcestershire for a look at ‘black and white’ cottages in Elmley Castle and a silk mill at Beckford.
• 24 speed ‘Dawes’ English touring/hybrid cycle
• Day bag, toolkit and helmet included
• Detailed cycling routes and map mailed to you before the start of your tour
• Quality accommodation with private bathroom and full ‘English’ breakfast
• All luggage transfers
• Collection from our local railway station (1 hour 35 minutes from London)
• Delivery back to mainline railway station for your onward journey
• Full mechanical backup
Tour Price – 495 GBP per person (based on two people sharing)
Contact us for more information!