Simply Cotswolds – 3 days/2 nights.
Chipping Campden with its heritage High Street and variety of shops, art galleries and silversmiths is an ideal base for this tour. Visit the nearby National Trust’s ‘Hidcote Manor Gardens’. Cycle through Blockley, a former silk mill village, to Upper and Lower Slaughter and the market town of Stow-on-the-Wold.
Included in your cycling tour –
• 24 speed ‘Dawes’ English touring/hybrid cycle
• Day bag, toolkit and helmet included
• Detailed cycling routes and map mailed to you before the start of your tour
• Quality accommodation with private bathroom and full ‘English’ breakfast
• All luggage transfers
• Collection from our local railway station (1 hour 35 minutes from London)
• Delivery back to mainline railway station for your onward journey
• Full mechanical backup
Tour Price – 285 GBP per person (based on two people sharing)
Contact us for more information!