Starting from Chipping Campden, tour along the ridge of the Cotswold hills passing by Sudeley Castle and Stanway House. Thatched cottages and gardens abound en-route to your next stay near to the river Windrush at Bourton-on-the-Water. Cycle to Bibury staying awhile at ‘Arlington Row’ and glimpse a trout or two in the river Coln. Meander from Burford along the unspoilt Windrush valley.
• 24 speed ‘Dawes’ English touring/hybrid cycle
• Day bag, toolkit and helmet included
• Detailed cycling routes and map mailed to you before the start of your tour
• Quality accommodation with private bathroom and full ‘English’ breakfast
• All luggage transfers
• Collection from our local railway station (1 hour 35 minutes from London)
• Delivery back to mainline railway station for your onward journey
• Full mechanical backup
Tour Price – 495 GBP per person (based on two people sharing)
Contact us for more information!